AidEx was a two day event (conference and exhibition in Brussels 24-25 October 2012), which encompasses a conference, exhibition, meeting areas, awards and workshops. Its fundamental aim is to engage the sector at every level and provide a forum for aid & development professionals to meet, source, supply and learn.
AidEx was created to help the international aid and development community engage the private sector in a neutral setting, drive innovation and support the ever-growing need for emergency aid and development programmes.
AidEx is a unique, world-renowned event that works hard to genuinely improve the situation on the ground. Aim is to bring the international aid community to Brussels. From major NGOs and global policy makers through to innovative suppliers of specialist products, AidEx facilitates relationships that would be otherwise unachievable.
Human Security Finland organised in collaboration with companies and NGOs shared stand.
Joomla 3.4.3 is now available. This is a maintenance release for the Joomla 3 series. We strongly encourage you update your sites.
Version 3.4.3 addresses a few issues:
- The renaming of the ClassLoader.php file to classloader.php caused issues which in some isolated cases even broke the CMS.
- When creating menus of type Smart Search or contact list for 3.4.2 invalid field warnings were displayed when trying to save.
- The option to disable the count-join in JCategories is permanently enabled on multilingual sites, making extensions that don't use this feature and for example don't have a catid field in their table, fail.
- Module, Article and Category creation applies a wrong default values for the access level. Instead of the one from the global configuration it just takes none, and thus the first in the list is selected (Guest).
- The batch model cut the dropdown so you can’t access all items there
- On the batch model we had some kind of scrollbar flashing
Thanks to the hard work of 7 different volunteer contributors, 9 bugs have also been resolved with the 3.4.3 release of the Joomla . See the list of fixed GitHub issues for details of the tracker items fixed.
For known issues with the 3.4.3 release, see the Version 3.4.3 FAQ in the documentation site.
The Production Leadership Team's goal is to continue to provide regular, frequent updates to the Joomla community. Learn more about Joomla! development at the Joomla! Developer Network.
Source: Joomla! announcements